I’ve been nominated for The Booker Award, an award for blogs containing insightful posts – excerpts, views, reviews – pertaining to books, reading or writing.
I’d like to thank Ivon, the very generous blogger who nominated me for this award & who shares his wisdom as a teacher with us through his keenly thoughtful blog Teacher As Transformer.
Ivon’s blog is one you will continually revisit for the reward of education, reflection, and emotion shared in intelligent posts which leave you thinking deeply about all manner of life’s issues.
Thank you, Ivon!
For this award, I must list 5 of my zillions of favorite books. So, here goes:
1. ‘Next of Kin‘ by Dr. Roger Fouts
2. ‘Cry of the Kakahari‘ by Mark & Delia Owens
3. ‘The Poisonwood Bible‘ by Barbara Kingsolver
4. ‘Persepolis‘ by Marjane Satrapi
5. ‘When Time Began‘ by Zecharia Sitchin
I must also nominate 5 writer/author/book bloggers to receive this award, and contribute their lists of literary faves to our ‘cosmic library,’ as Ivon calls it. 🙂
2. Ellis Nelson
Congrats to all you talented ‘Bookers‘!
Here are the steps to accept your award:
1. Create a post on your blog announcing your acceptance of the award.
2. Within your acceptance post, thank & provide a link back to the blog of the person who nominated you for the award.
3. Nominate your choice of other writer, reading, book bloggers for the award.