I’ve won the Kreativ Blogger Award!
I’m so grateful to The Palmetto Queen for nominating me for this award.
Thank you, Queenie!
If you haven’t visited her neck of the bloggerhood, take a jaunt on over. She’s got a sweet setup filled with loads of great info about everything from social media to organization tips. Plus, she does fun give-a-ways, too. And her artistic blog & badge designs are amazing.
She definitely wears the crown of creativity and fun!
Okay, for this award, I must list 7 interesting things about myself & nominate 7 other bloggers for this Kreativ Award.
So, here goes…
1. I love anything with lobster in it.
For breakfast, I’ll have lobster mashed potatoes. Or lobster mac & cheese. Or bacon-wrapped lobster. Or lobster hash browns. Or deviled or scrambled eggs with chunks of lobster – and sometimes mozzarella.
But if I’m going to mix lobster scrambled eggs into my Cream of Wheat, then, of course, I leave out the cheese. That would just be yuk!
2. I love all the icky, sticky, slimy insects and reptiles that most people hate. Especially the reptiles.
3. I love watching people when they don’t know they’re being watched. They do all those socially unacceptable things that are so fascinating or yucky that we would never even think of doing them if people were watching.
4. I love getting lost. I immediately go into Strange New World mode & start exploring everything & everyone.
5. In the dead of winter, my fave thing to do in a car is sit in the center of the back seat, open both windows, and try to keep warm. Don’t ask. I have no explanation. 🙄
6. Eating oysters makes me vomit. Every time. I keep trying because maybe there’s a secret to it I haven’t discovered yet…
7. Since I didn’t start drinking until my first trip to Cuba, I hold the h.s. & now-college party record (and counting) for the most hair held back while wasted friends vomit.
There should be an award for this, too. Right? 😉
And now, I must list my 7 nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award. But I’m going to list more because these are all great blogs & sharing is fun! 🙂
1. Wolke’s Welt
2. Jane Sadek
Congrats to all you Kreativ Bloggers!
Here are the Kreativ Blogger rules for accepting your award:
1. Create a post on your blog announcing your acceptance of the award.
2. In your acceptance post, thank & say a few kind words about the person who nominated you for the award, and provide a link back to that person’s blog.
3. List 7 interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other blogs for the same award.