Kind of freaking out, but trying instead to recapture an amazing feeling I had during an alarming dream.
A few nights ago I had a 2012 dream. I know, I know. It’s just a dream. Except it isn’t. My dreams often happen. Family thing. Inherited from ‘seer’ maternal grandmothers as far back as our family can remember.
But, here’s the thing about this particular dream: 4 family members and a ‘seer’ friend in Norway had nearly the same dream on the exact same night. My Norwegian friend actually called the day after I had the dream to tell me about her nearly identical dream. She also said a friend of hers in Kenya called on Tues. to tell of nearly the same dream members of her family had the night before.
AND I’ve received calls this week from overseas friends in Ireland, the Azores, and 2 different friends in India who don’t know each other about the same dreams they’ve had beginning on Sunday night.
I mean, this can’t be normal. Mass dreaming? There’s no such thing. There’s mass hysteria, mass UFO sightings, mass other stuff…but not mass dreaming. Right?
All of our dreams had these specific commonalities:
1. Tilting. People in the dream were not able to walk straight. They were leaning & falling as if drunk, but they weren’t drunk. There was a distinct sense in the dream that everyone was fully cognizant and mentally clear, but very confused and frightened
2. Animals going nuts. All our dreams began inside, and something occurred which made us go outside to see what was happening. While we were inside, those of us with pets watched them spin in wobbly circles, fall over, bark/meow or whine, or hide & whimper. When we got outside, we saw birds flying haphazardly & some fell right out of the sky & flapped helplessly around on the ground. But like the people, the animals weren’t sick or injured.
In the dream, it was like we were in the consciousness of the people and the animals. We could feel that they were completely lucid, but off-balance & afraid.
3. Not one of us can remember if it was day or night. We just couldn’t tell. We remember feeling confused about that while in the dream.
4. It was completely silent. Like we had gone deaf. Those of us with pets heard them barking/meowing/whining in our heads, like, right inside our brains. But it wasn’t actually sound, it was more like visual with the knowing of the sounds but not actually hearing them outwardly. Hard to explain.
6. In our dreams, we knew – without knowing how we knew – that it was December of this year.
There were no telltale giveaways like weather, or calendars. We just knew in the same way we knew that the people & animals were not intoxicated or sick, and that they were terrified.
7. None of us were frightened in the dream. We were just observers. It was like, we were there watching everyone else be terrified, but we felt quite removed from it all in a strangely peaceful way because we knew that everything was going to turn out the way it should for the good of everyone on the planet. And when I say ‘peaceful,’ I mean enormously peaceful. Lovingly peaceful. Indefinably peaceful.
We all said the same thing: we felt like we were channeling every ounce of good in the Universe. It felt indescribable, so much so that none of us wanted to wake up.
Slightly embarrassed to reveal this, but wondering if anyone else has had this dream…
Have you recently had a dream with these elements?
What do you think about this? Are we all crazy?